CTi Plastic (Centrade) is a premium manufacturer and supplier of plastic planters, decorative plastic pots, indoor decorative cover pots, enviropots and nursery containers. They are suppliers of choice to some of the largest retailers in the world. Are you interested in being a key player at this Company? Does that sound like you?
Let's chat... give me a quick call at 416-238-6400.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to apply your product design savvy in a company that sells millions of potted plant containers to north Americas largest retailers each year. You will have a lot of creative autonomy with this dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company. Many of your best designs will end up on store shelves and in homes. This is the type of company where you will gain more hands on experience in one year than five years at an agency. The office is fun and the atmosphere is friendly.
WHAT YOU WOULD DO:
- Design plastic planters, decorative plastic pots, indoor decorative cover pots, enviropots and nursery containers using a wide variety of colours, textures, patterns and sizes
- Bring ideas to life with sketches and drawings
- Present sketches, ideas and innovative solutions to the in-house sales team
- Build virtual and real prototypes using Photoshop, Illustrator, SolidWorks, clay and other materials
- Paint, decorate and modify physical prototypes as required
- Mange product details and specifications (size, weight, colour etc.)
- Communicate with customers, staff, suppliers, vendors and company owned production factory
- Broad interest in design trends
- Digital product design experience
- A strong design portfolio
- Understanding of the plastic moulding process
- Photoshop or similar
- SolidWorks or similar
For the most part this is a Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm role however, flexible hours are sometimes necessary. Occasionally, tight deadlines may require late hours.